How to Watch
- Date: September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM CT
- Location: Joe Aillet Stadium
- TV/Streaming Coverage: Stadium
- MasseyRatings.com: 66% chance to win, 35-28 Tech
- ESPN FPI: 78% chance to win
- Matt (@DenizenMatt): 38-17 Louisiana Tech
- Evan (@EvanRSpencer): 41-27 Louisiana Tech
- Nathan (@ntruppel): 26-24 Louisiana Tech
- Line: Louisiana Tech -11.0
- Over/Under: 65.0
Why Tech Can Win
Tech has hung around with much better teams than North Texas this year. In fact, this might be a get back on track kind of game for Skip Holtz where he doesn’t need to worry about winning in a shootout. If the offense is as good as it has looked all year and the defense takes a step up against an inferior Mean Green offense, this should be an easy game for Tech.
Why Tech Can Lose
The assumption going into this game is that the defense has struggled because of the prolific pass offenses that they faced in the first three games. If that is not the case (and the pass defense is just bad), North Texas’s QB Jace Ruder might just be able to exploit the ineptitude (if he can keep turnovers under control).